--> Back from Our Hiatus! New Lifestyle Posts Coming Soon! | BDSM Unveiled

Hello everyone!


I know I haven’t been posting much this year but I have a very good reason. In January, I was having many health issues that needed to be addressed. Many of them were caused by my complete lack of exercise and the types of foods I was eating. Being sick so often was also affecting my ability to perform my submissive/slave duties. I decided that I didn't want to be that way so started on a personal journey to get healthier and it's turned into a Life Transformation.

I went from 92 kilos (203 pounds) to weighing 71.7 kilos (158 pounds). Most of my recurring health issues have vanished and I feel so much better. Since I am now 45, I also wanted to do what I can starting now to try to ensure a healthy and active lifestyle for the rest of my life, as much as possible anyway.

In March, my Padrone was rushed to the hospital and had to stay for 8 days while being diagnosed with multiple health problems of his own. He had to stop smoking cold turkey (after over 40 years of smoking), completely change his diet, start exercising, lose weight  and start taking a lot of medicine, of which he will most likely never be able to get off of.

One thing he was diagnosed with was Type 2 Diabetes. He has to take 3 pills a day to help control his high blood sugar. This pills have made his sense of taste turn very strange. Food he liked before the medicine, he can't stand to eat now. And food he may like one day, may taste very strange to him the next. So, this is another of the ongoing struggles that have put stress on us and we deal with together every day.

I have not been that active in the Lifestyle groups as I was the past years because we have been focusing on our health. Now we are at a place where we can continue on our health journey but also return our focus back to our BDSM Lifestyle.

You may or may not have noticed but Facebook has been getting more and more strict with their rules and taking BDSM related pages down for stupid reasons, even for pictures that absolutely do not violate their rules. This year alone, I have had many of my admin accounts put in FB jail as well as my 2 largest pages completely unpublished and deleted. Every time this happens, I have to start over from scratch! I still have a few pages left so I hope that you go and like and follow them to show FB that we won't be silenced, no matter how many times they try to.

My goal for the rest of this year as far as the Lifestyle is concerned is to start writing more blogs on topics that not many people actually touch on across the internet.

If you have any questions that you would like to see my answer to, please write me at bdsmunveiled@gmail.com. I will try to answer them as best and fast as I can. And don't worry, anonymity is guaranteed.

Thank you for those of you that have continued to stay followers of the blog! We appreciate you so much for your loyalty and for not giving up on us.

Stay tuned for new and exiting things to come!





Post title: " Back from Our Hiatus! New Lifestyle Posts Coming Soon! "
Red line

1 comment :

  1. Espero que tengas una buena salud ..
    Gracias por tus publicaciones..
    Saludos ..

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Website developed and optimized by Marco Belcastro Bara
Powered by Blogger.com

2012- All rights reserved Protected by Copyscape

All articles-posts are Copyrighted BDSM Unveiled. Original BDSM Lifestyle Content - BDSM Relationships and may not be reproduced on other websites without permission

All logos, trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners and used here for identification purposes only

Some photos that appear on this site might be copyrighted by their respective owners.

If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear here please contact us and the images will be promptly removed. Thanks!