--> Unveiled -The Secret Submissive Within Now Available in Paperback! | BDSM Unveiled

My new book, Unveiled - The Secret Submissive Within is now available for purchase in paperback! Just follow the link below. I have also offered it at a special discount if you purchase it from Lulu.com!


http://www.lulu.com/shop/michelle-fegatofi/unveiled-the-secret-submissive-within/paperback/product-21260191.html

Michelle Fegatofi's Unveiled The Secret Submissive Within - non fiction educational book




Post title: " Unveiled -The Secret Submissive Within Now Available in Paperback! "
Red line

3 comments :

  1. Will this become available for Kindle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very thankful you went through all the work to pu6t this site out there to help people like myself learn more about this lifestyle. I have always been the submissive in my relationships, but never really trusted my partners enough to turn over complete control over to them. Sad to say I have lost out on the enjoyment of a truly enjoyably life with a partner I could trust. Now at my age and handicap it may never happen. Keep up the great work.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive
Translate

Website developed and optimized by Marco Belcastro Bara
Powered by Blogger.com

2012- All rights reserved Protected by Copyscape

All articles-posts are Copyrighted BDSM Unveiled. Original BDSM Lifestyle Content - BDSM Relationships and may not be reproduced on other websites without permission

All logos, trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners and used here for identification purposes only

Some photos that appear on this site might be copyrighted by their respective owners.

If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear here please contact us and the images will be promptly removed. Thanks!